The University of California Office of Ethics, Compliance and Audit Services has developed mandatory compliance training that reinforces the University of California Statement of Ethical Values and Standards of Ethical Conduct approved by the Regents of the University of California in May 2005.
The briefing is designed to:
- raise continued awareness of the University of California Statement of Ethical Values and Standards of Ethical Conduct,
- to convey University employment obligations with respect to ethical and compliant behavior.
- to familiarize UC employees with important ethics and compliance information, issues and resources.
The online course is estimated to take 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
Audience: All UC employees, including student employees, with the exception of employees who are required to complete Conflict of Interest for Researchers (COIR)
Schedule: Within 90 days of hire and every two years thereafter
- Online Course: General Compliance Briefing: UC Ethical Values and Conduct
- Online Course: Informe de cumplimiento general: UC Conducta y valores éticos
If the direct link fails, search for the course by name in the UC Learning Center
- A system-generated notification is sent to employees who are required to complete this assignment. An employee who does not receive an email, should check junk, spam, clutter, and other email folders.
- Failure to complete the assignment by the due date will have a negative impact on performance appraisal ratings and merit pay for policy-covered staff. Deans, chairs, and the Academic Senate will be involved to address noncompliance involving faculty.
- If you experience technical issues with the UC Learning Center, visit the troubleshooting page at https://hr.ucmerced.edu/uclc-troubleshoot.
- If you have questions regarding the requirement for you to take this course or if you have specific questions about the course content, please contact email@example.com