As part of the University’s continued efforts to address the increasing threats to the security of our information systems and data, all employees, including faculty, staff, and student-employees, are required to complete the UC cyber security awareness fundamentals course.
Audience: All UC employees, including student employees
Schedule: Within 6 weeks of hire and every year thereafter
- UC Cyber Security Awareness Fundamentals (English)
- UC Cyber Security Awareness Fundamentals (Cantonese)
- UC Cyber Security Awareness Fundamentals (Mandarin)
- UC Cyber Security Awareness Fundamentals (Spanish)
If the direct link fails, search for the course by name in the UC Learning Center
- A system-generated notification is sent to employees who are required to complete this assignment. An employee who does not receive an email, should check junk, spam, clutter, and other email folders.
- Failure to complete the assignment by the due date will have a negative impact on performance appraisal ratings and merit pay for policy-covered staff. Deans, chairs, and the Academic Senate will be involved to address noncompliance involving faculty.
- If you experience technical issues with the UC Learning Center, visit the troubleshooting page at https://hr.ucmerced.edu/uclc-troubleshoot.
- If you have questions regarding the requirement for you to take this course or if you have specific questions about the course content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information on UC Merced’s information security resources visit http://it.ucmerced.edu/security-and-alerts/