Required or Mandatory Training for Students
Additional Requirements for Undergraduate Students
- The Office of the Registrar maintains all academic policies and processes, which can found by clicking this link. All undergraduate students should be particularly aware of policies regarding enrollment, including:
- Health Services
- COVID-19 Vaccination is required for anyone who learns, lives, or works on campus.
- Information Technology (OIT)
- Student Consumer Information - Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA)
This page provides links to information about UC Merced in accordance with the 2008 Higher Education Opportunity Act. This site provides a comprehensive list of financial aid information.
- UC Merced Copyright Policies and Guidance
The University of California, Merced is committed to upholding U.S. copyright law. This page summarizes various laws, policies, procedures and guidance for faculty, staff and students.
- UC Merced’s Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Programs (DAAPP) are intended to support student and employee health, safety and security by increasing awareness, preventing abuse, and decreasing potential drug and alcohol related crime.
- The Office for the Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination and the Sexual Violence Prevention and Response websites provide the campus community with information about our responsibilities as members of the UC Merced community, how to get and give help, how to report, and steps UC is taking to address sexual violence on campus.
- UC Merced Smoke and Tobacco Free Policy
UC Merced prohibits smoking, the use of tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e.g. e-cigarettes) in all facilities and on all university-owned and leased properties, both indoor and outdoor. This policy applies to all members of the UC Merced community including faculty, staff, students, volunteers, contractors, visitors and anyone on university-controlled properties.
This is not an exhaustive list. Review your student checklist to learn about other requirements that may apply to you.